At O.A.K. Services, we excel as leaders in the tree care industry through our commitment to professionalism, consistent focus on customer satisfaction, continued education and our knowledge and application of the science of environmental biology. We provide safe, efficient, affordable, and environmentally-conscious services.
We are an ISA Certified Arborists-owned company offering a full suite of professional tree care services, while specializing in 24-hour emergency response and hazardous tree removal. In the tree care industry since 2005, we serve the Southeastern United States from South Carolina down to Georgia and into Florida.
O.A.K. - One of A Kind Tree Care Experts
Our Recycling Commitment
We aim to leave no debris on-site following routine tree removal. Our goal is 100% wood waste recycling. We create usable mulch, firewood, and BBQ wood in order to reduce our environmental impact and keep debris out of our landfills.
Code of Ethics
Our employees follow the following code of ethics:
- Arborists are responsible to provide professional care of trees for current and future generations. As an O.A.K. Services employee, I pledge to advocate the highest standards and practices of arboriculture.
- I pledge to conduct myself in an honest and dignified manner, reflecting our adherence to the laws that govern us locally, nationally, and internationally.
- I accept that the arboriculture profession is extremely high profile in public perception. I pledge to look and act professionally at all times in order to reflect a positive image for the tree industry and O.A.K. Services.
- I agree that safety, training, and education are of the upmost importance in maintaining a professional workplace. I pledge to improve the work environment by participating in employee development training events that reflect the most current research and practices available to the industry.
- I pledge to respect the views, ideas, and contributions of my peers. I pledge to participate in open and honest communication, sharing of ideas and experiences, and foster goodwill within the entire community.